When laptops are refurbished instead of thrown away, the amount of waste produced per laptop decreases significantly. All the materials, the lithium-ion batteries, the plastic, composite, or aluminum outer casing, and the glass screens, are repurposed and reused, rather than becoming waste at a dump. When you buy a refurbished laptop, you are not only helping to reuse the materials already in existence, but you aren’t contributing further by buying a new laptop made of new materials. Best Used Laptops In Hyderabad
What is the difference between “new,” “used” and “refurbished”?
New: A brand-new, unused item from the manufacturer.
Used: Used goods are items that are supposed to be known as secondhand or pre-owned goods. These are products that another person has bought, used, and sold on as is basis.
Refurbished: These are mainly off-lease business series laptops from corporate companies which as per their policies and/or service agreements replace laptops every 2-3 years. Off-lease laptops can actually offer better quality. They are not returned due to defects, but are returned due to end of lease. Refurbished laptops/desktops are cleaned/reconditioned and also thoroughly inspected to make sure everything is functioning fine. If there are any issues, they are rectified before they are sold.
Why choose a refurbished laptop over a new laptop?
1. Refurbished laptops are 65% cheaper than new laptops. You not only get a performance business laptop at a great price, but also you get a good feeling of doing your bit for our planet.
2. These are used only for a short period of time (about 2-3 years) and they have about a decade of life left.
3. These laptops are mainly business series laptops. They are rugged, made up of high-quality material, and they can run 24/7 without any issues.
4. It is an eco-friendly gesture and will help in reducing toxic e-waste (20 million tons of e-waste are produced every year).
5. Every electronic equipment that gets used until its end of life contributes that little bit extra to conserving the world’s resources.