Attention Publishers & Webmasters; Our Reprint Policies:
If you wish to publish/reprint in your, website, blog, forum, RSS feed or print publication any of the articles from our website you must:
- Respect the authors’ copyrights by publishing the whole article as it is with no modifications.
- Agree to include the box FULL Resource or line SIG at the end of the article.
- Agree not to alter the article’s title or content in any way.
- Agree to make all links so they are Active / Linkable with no changes in syntax.
- Agree to include the source credit below each article reproduced with the active link:
- Article source : Ezeearticle.com
- Agree not to place any of the articles found on this site on any website that also contains warez, illegal mp3 or other files, instructions on how to make or steal bombs, or expressions promoting hatred or profanity or racism or bigotry, or containing pornography or exploiting children or animals or any human or any other illegal activity.
- Agree to never use unsolicited email, spamming, or pop-up ads to reprint any article from this site.
- Agree to never sell any item from the directory EzeeArticle.com.
- Agree to never charge others to view any item from our directory that you reprint.
- Agree to limit the number of reproduced articles to no more than 25 articles per calendar year from our site per unique domain which you own. Additionally, you may not reprint more than 250 articles per year for domain owners of many domains (10 sites x 25 articles per domain).
- Agree not to use any content of our site in any form of audio or video derivatives.
- Agree to never translate content from our site into any language whatsoever. No derivative works may be created from any of our content.
- Agree not to add any active links to any item you may print from our site. This unethical behavior would lead somebody to falsely believe that the article’s author endorses the active link when there is actually no truth to that.
- Agree to never reprint photographs of any author or images found on our website.
Your use of anything connected with EzeeArticle.com, our newsletter, our RSS feed or our website is at your own risk entirely.
While EzeeArticle generally does not own the copyright for the articles found on our site, we do have permission to publish them.
No further permission from the author of any article in our directory is required as long as you agree to any of the terms listed above in section 1. a)
It is common courtesy to let an author know when you are reprinting their article, but we do not provide email addresses to authors at this time beyond what they may include in an article (please find it from their website link if their email address is not provided in the article).
You are not required to include the Google ads found on our website when you print any of the articles from our website, but you must comply with the 25 limit on printing annually.
If you violate any of the above terms of service and/or the copyright of any author when reproducing articles from our website, you agree to be liable for all attorney fees and statutory damages awarded to a lawsuit that may be brought against you. See section 75(1) of the Copyright Regulations, 2013
You acknowledge that EzeeArticle.com has the sole right to revoke these rights for any reason at any time, provided that you receive a written notice of 48 hours via email or fax, telephone or postal mail. You also agree that we may contact your web hosting provider to reach you and serve this notice if you are unachievable. Upon receiving notice from us, you will have 24 hours to immediately remove any item you have received from EzeeArticle.com and must provide us with a written reply stating that you have complied with our request to mitigate further action against you and your business to enforce this Agreement.
You agree never to use any article crawlers, rogue bots, website scrapers or any automated script / software or method attempting to mine the content of the article on EzeeArticle.com. You agree we may block your access to our website and/or membership.
By submitting your articles to us:
- You declare that you are the sole proprietor and author of the article and are the owner of 100 percent of all the copyrights in it.
- Your submission to EzeeArticle.com grants us unconditional permission to publish your article on the website, and if it is featured, it may be distributed to our RSS feed and members of our E-mail alerts in real-time.
- Your submission to EzeeArticle.com also grants your articles the unconditional permission to be reproduced in other, websites and print publications. We ask publishers to follow our rules on printing as set out below, but you acknowledge that enforcement of our Terms of Service for Publishers is at your own risk and expense and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright — it will be up to you to take legal action to protect your interests against those who abuse your copyright. Don’t submit your articles if you don’t agree to those terms.
- It is the sole decision of the EzeeArticle.com Team as to whether your article will be published and for how long. There are no guarantees that it will publish your article(s). Quality matters. We reserve the right for whatever reason to delete your article(s) and/or membership account at any time. If you did not submit any articles that we were able to accept and publish after your first 30 days of membership, we may review your account for termination.
- The EzeeArticle.com Editorial Team reserves the right to reclassify your article in a category of the topic which may be more appropriate than originally submitted.
- You acknowledge that we do not pay our directory for submissions and we do not require publishers to pay you for using your article. The primary reason for submitting your article to our directory is that publishers or webmasters have the chance to pick it up to their respective audiences to be reprinted. While EzeeArticle.com receives many tens of millions of unique visitors each month, there are no guarantees that anyone will reprint or view your article.
- EzeeArticle.com is a supported advertiser. We reserve the right to post advertising on the same pages as your articles.
- If your article does not comply with the editorial guidelines of EzeeArticle.com, our editors may edit your article so that it conforms to the editorial guidelines posted. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting your articles in order to save time and speed on the approval process.
- You accept that you will not send any articles containing direct ties to them. We dispute that we have direct ties to affiliates. It’s cool, however, to forward/redirect an affiliate connexion from the top level of your own domain name.
- You consent not to purchase or use PPC (PayPerClick), PPV (PayPerView) traffic, safety lists, or traffic exchanges to falsely inflate your EzeeArticle traffic statistics. Doing so can result in your account being terminated.
EzeeArticle.com reserves the right to modify these Terms & Conditions at any time without prior warning.
Liability: EzeeArticle.com and its parent company are not responsible for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information or product represented on this site.
No implied endorsement: There is nothing EzeeArticle.com endorses or recommends. The views of the authors who submitted their articles to this site are their sole property and do not necessarily reflect the views of EzeeArticle.com, its management team or owners. In addition, EzeeArticle.com does not recommend any product or service found through any advertising in this site.
No warranty: You may find many links to third party websites when using this site. EzeeArticle.com shall not be liable for the content or availability of such third party sites. EzeeArticle.com does not warrant or warrant the products , services or information found on third party or external sites.
No Pop-Ups: The EzeeArticle.com site has no pop-ups anywhere. If you receive one by clicking on any of the 3rd party links found on this site — know they didn’t come from our site.
The articles on our website do not give medical, legal or professional advice, nor do they prescribe any treatment or strategy which should be tested without a professional ‘s advice. Information presented on this site is for educational purposes only or for entertainment. You should use any information found on this site, you are responsible for your own actions.