Self-care is the most important part of our life. We all learned the lesson in covid-19 which tells us taking care of ourselves, staying safe and healthy. And we started taking precautions and safety measures for our health, it’s a big change in our life. We have so many responsibilities and we forget to take care of ourselves. self-care is not selfish, it’s not harming others. Taking care of our health, and the mind is not selfish, you shouldn’t feel guilty about it.
Self-Love is our priority. Priority to taking care of our health, our emotions. So do those things which you love the most and in which you feel alive and happy.
Have you ever went alone to watch a movie in the theatre or restaurant to eat your favorite dish. If not so go alone to watch a movie, go to the restaurant and enjoy your own company. If you don’t enjoy your own company, nobody will love your company. So start loving yourself and taking care of your own. Self-care reduces stress, increases confidence and positivity in our life. You should create time for self-care. And Self-care can be anything like if somebody loves cooking so make a good dish for your own.
PRACTICING SELF-CARE IS CRUCIAL
SELF PAMPERING– How can we pamper ourselves at home? So firstly you need to set your mood. Feel relaxed and take a deep breath
- Make a dish which you likes the most.
- Wear your favourite dress and organise a party for your own at home
- Grab your favourite snacks popcorns, chips anything, and find a comfortable position and settled down Watch your favourite shows, spend time with yourself.
- Click your amazing photos. It’s one of my favourite things to do for self-pamper. You’ll feel happy.
- Due to bad sleeping scheduled we are feeling irritated and less energetic. Getting enough sleep is necessary. Take a proper nap.
- Listen to some relaxing and soothing music-You can fall asleep while listening to music. It reduces stress and you get better rest.
- You can feel asleep faster. you can meditate also by listening to soothing music.
Self-care involves practicing things on regular basis. You need to create a daily self-care routine for your healthy body and mind. You should know why are you practicing self-care and what’s the need and intention behind this. And you’re truly aware of which self-care is best for you
- Physical self-care is important for our body. Practicing a workout or yoga on a daily helps you in many ways. Exercise reduces stress and helps you feel more energetic and more focused and it will boost your energy, you’ll feel productive. You can build self-care through exercise. And You don’t have to push yourself to go to the gym. The Motivation for workout lies in ourselves, don’t search for motivation, just do it. Slow progress is still progress. So choose the activities which help your mind, your body to feel good.
- Emotional self-care
- We have so many emotions. Feel your emotions, feel yourself. We need to aware of emotions. It’s okay to sometimes feel low. But you need to develop a healthy relationship with yourself first, nourishing your emotions.
Take a deep breath, when you’re feeling low and less energetic. If somebody hurt your emotions, then create a boundary set first, so nobody crosses it. Nobody has a right to hurt your emotions.
- Being social helps you to connect with people.
- Have a family dinner
- Watch a movie with friends
- Visit your relatives
- Interact with new people and make new friends, talk with them.
- Share a bonding with others.
- Taking care of mental health reduces stress, anxiety, and improves your happiness. Mental health care involves doing activities that stimulate your mind.
- Listen to your body need.
- Practising healthy eating
- Trying a workout.
- Take a proper nap
- Read a book
- Pen down your thoughts.
Be creative. I hope you like this blog. Comment below. Stay healthy, stay happy. Love yourself! ❣💖