EMAIL MARKETING TIPS TO GET YOU STARTED
* Understand who you're emailing.
* Create a goal for the campaign.
* Outline the email or emails that will be included in the campaign.
* Spend time on the subject lines.
* Write copy that's suited for them.
EMAIL MARKETING PLANNING TEMPLATE
1. Understand who you're emailing.
The key to a great email marketing campaign is identifying your audience and using email segmentation to ensure you're delivering to the right people at the right time.
2. Create a goal for the campaign.
You should be intentional about what you want to get from your emails because that will help you target the right audience and build the right emails.
3. Outline the email or emails that will be included in the campaign.
Consider taking your email recipients on a journey with each email serving a single purpose.
This will increase the odds of each email being successful in its role toward reaching your goal.
4. Spend time on the subject lines.
It's so important to consider your subject lines carefully: They're like gatekeepers for the rest of your information.
5. Write copy that's suited for them.
Consider where your audience is in their buying journey and provide the type of content that they'll find useful.
6. Use a comprehensive email builder.
With a comprehensive email builder, you can create, optimize, and personalize your own email campaigns.
7. Include personalization elements and excellent imagery.
Marketing emails need to be personalized to the reader and filled with interesting graphics.
Visuals help your recipients quickly understand the point of the email.
8. Include calls-to-action where appropriate.
You should follow CTA best practices such as making the ask with clear language and emphasizing it with contrasting design elements.
9. Test your emails and make sure they work on all devices.
Consider sending them as a test to a colleague and checking them across multiple devices and email clients.
Interested to see how Robustedge can help you in best email marketing services? to learn more!